WEBSITE DISCLOSURE TEXT
ITSTACK INFORMATION SYSTEMS INDUSTRY TRADE LIMITED COMPANY
CLARIFICATION TEXT UNDER THE LAW NO. 6698 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
a) Data Controller
As ITSTACK BİLGİ SİSTEMLERİ SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”),we inform you that we process your personal data in the capacity of data controller within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”) a nd other relevant legislation.
b) Processed Personal Data
Your personal data consisting of your identity and contact information (Name-Surname, Phone number and e-mail address) will be processed within the scope of the purposes and legal reasons specified in this Clarification Text in accordance with KVKK and other relevant legislation.
c) Purpose for which Personal Data will be Processed
Your personal data,
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to ensure that you benefit from the products and services offered by our Company,
- Recommending the products and services offered by our Company to you; planning and/or execution of market research activities for the sales and marketing of products and services,
- Informing our customers who benefit from our products and services about sector developments and managing these processes
for the purposes specified in Article 5 (2) of the LPPD “a) “c) It is necessary to process personal data of the parties to a contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract”, “ç) It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation”, “e) Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right” will be processed within its legal grounds.
d) To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred
Your personal data processed by our Company is not transferred to any institution, real persons or private legal entities. Pursuant to Article 8 (2) (a) of the KVKK, your personal data may be shared with the relevant public institutions and organizations, if necessary or upon request, in order to fulfill legal obligations in accordance with the relevant legislation, without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned.
e) Transfer Abroad
Your personal data processed on the basis of the legal grounds specified in Article 5 (2) of the KVKK, due to the fact that the sales and marketing activities of the Company’s products and services are carried out through online software systems whose databases are abroad, in line with the conditions for transfer abroad in Article 9 (2) of the KVKK, without obtaining the explicit consent of the person concerned,
- Foreign countries declared to have adequate protection by the Personal Data Protection Board (hereinafter referred to as the “Board” ) (“Foreign Country with Adequate Protection”)
- Provided that it is limited to the foreign country and/or countries where the data controllers in Turkey and the relevant foreign country undertake an adequate protection in writing and where the Board’s permission is available for the relevant transfer (“Foreign Country Where the Data Controller Undertakes Adequate Protection”) .
The transfer of your personal data processed within the scope of the purposes described above will be carried out by our Company in accordance with the decisions taken by the Board and the relevant regulations, in particular the KVKK and other relevant legislation, by taking all necessary care and taking all necessary security measures.
f) Management and Legal Grounds for Personal Data Collection
In order to fulfill the purposes specified in paragraph (c) of this text, your personal data is obtained by filling out the contact form on the website, sending e-mail messages and visiting the website in electronic environment by automatic or non-automatic methods, based on the legal reasons specified in Article 5 (2) of the KVKK:
g) Your Rights under Article 11 of the LPPD
11. Within the scope of Article 11 of the LPPD, you have rights as a data subject and you can make your requests regarding these rights preferably by filling in all the information specified in the Data Subject Application Form on our website. Article 13. item 1. paragraph and
Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller
- “Buyukdere Cad. No:201 Levent Loft C Blok K.4 D.86 Sisli Istanbul PK:34330” by coming in person to our Company at our address,
- in writing through a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt in order to determine your identity and not to provide information to the wrong persons,
- (if any) by sending an e-mail to the address by using the e-mail address previously notified by you to our Company and registered in our systems
or by other methods to be determined by the Board in the future.
h) Retention Period of Personal Data
The Company deletes, destroys, destroys or anonymizes personal data when the purpose of processing personal data ceases to exist and the mandatory retention periods specified under the Laws and other relevant legislation expire.
i) Changes and Updates
This clarification text has been prepared within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and other relevant legislation. Necessary changes may be made in the said clarification text in line with the relevant legal legislation and/or changes in the Company’s personal data processing purposes and policies.
The most up-to-date version of the Clarification Text will be available at
KVKK Application Form