What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files, mostly consisting of letters or numbers, that are stored on your computer or mobile device (“device”) when you visit a website, allowing that device to be identified.
What is Your Personal Data Processed Through Cookies?
Your usage and visiting habits, session information, past transactions and browsing information on the Site are processed through cookies.
As a company, we process your personal data consisting of cookies that we collect through daily files, empty gif files and/or third party sources, in accordance with the KVK Legislation and limited to the purposes specified below:
- In order to provide better service to our site visitors, your browsing information on the Site is processed, shared with third parties limited to this purpose and stored securely.
The Company may match information collected through different methods online and offline, or information collected from you on the Site at different times, and may use this information in combination with information from other sources, such as third parties.
Which types of cookies are used?
Our site uses both first party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit). Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our Site:
- Mandatory (Basic) Cookies: These are cookies that must be used in order for the site to function properly and for you to benefit from its features and services offered. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you move from one page to another on our site. Disabling these cookies may render services and features unavailable.
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that are used to increase the functionality of the Site and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors and remain valid until they are deleted by you through browsers or until the expiration date. These types of cookies are used to remember the preferences you have made and to personalize your use of the website. This use includes cookies that save your password and keep you logged in to the website at all times, thus saving you the trouble of entering your password more than once each time you visit the website, and cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are used during your visit to the Site and deleted after the browser is closed. Such cookies do not contain personal data and help to reduce the need to transfer personal data on the Internet. You can delete these cookies or prevent their use; however, disabling these cookies may result in reduced Site performance and limit your user experience.
- Google Analytics:
- Function Monitoring / Analysis
- Purpose of Use: To measure and analyze visitor movements to the site from different angles to improve performance and user experience.
- How it works: https://www.itstack.com.tr provides anonymous aggregated data about what screens you browse and what you do within the site.
- Cookie Type: Third Party, Persistent and Session cookies
If you set your browser to block all cookies, you may continue to use our Site; however, you may not be able to access or have limited access to all functions of the Site and the quality of your user experience may be reduced.
What are Your Rights as a Data Subject?
11. your personal data pursuant to Art,
- learning whether it is processed or not,
- request information if it has been processed,
- to learn the purpose of processing and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- to request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- object to the occurrence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, to demand compensation for the damage
you have the right to use your rights.
You can submit your requests regarding your rights in question, preferably on our website
KVKK Application Form
by filling in all the information specified in the
- ” Buyukdere Cad. No:201 Levent Loft C Blok K.4 D.86 Sisli Istanbul PK:34330″ by coming to our head office in person,
- in writing through a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt in order to determine your identity and not to provide information to the wrong persons,
- via our registered electronic mail (REM) address itstack@hs01 .kep.tr,
- (if any) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com by using the e-mail address previously notified by you to Itstack and registered in our systems
or by other methods to be determined by the Board in the future.